Sunday 13 June 2010

Play plants vs zombies on USB device


It is summer vacation now. But it is really depressing that I just can not find anything interests me. The other day my best friends recommend a game which named Plants VS Zombies published by PopCap Games. Then I download it but with little expectation, however, when I have played for some time, I find that it is just so fascinating and exciting that I am totally in it. And I then spread this good game to my friends to share with them and also when I go to their home, I can play it. I am addicted. Lol……

However, when I am at my friends’ home or at a net cafĂ©, I find it is really irksome that I have to start from the beginning or from other people’s process. Then I looked up on PopCap Games official site for a portable version so that I can carry a portable one with a USB drive and continue my progress every time. To my chagrin, they have iPod version, iPad version, Mac version, but never a portable one, nor can I find such a version on PortableApps.com

Luckily, I find an alternative, or maybe cool than a portable version. I think I don’t have to install a favorite game on other PCs or search for a portable version any more. Now I would like to share how to do it.

1 Download Prayaya V3 Virtual Operating System.
2 Decompress and install it in any removable disk like ipod, usb drive, or external hard disk.
3 Start V3 and install Plants VS Zombies to V3.
4 Then we can play it on V3, all the game records and setting will be saved on V3 so that we can start from where we stop last time.

So now, every time when I go out, I carry with me a USB, in which there are V3 and my favorite Plants VS Zombies. As long as there is a PC available, I just plug my USB drive and start my game. And if there are others games that I would like to play, I just download and install it in.



1 comment: