Thursday 1 July 2010

If a USB Stick will do, why a notebook?

Travel with a notebook? It is not news. But Travel with a USB Stick? See how Murray Reeves manages his daily business during his travel with a USB Stick but not a burdensome notebook?

My name is Murray Reeves and I work for a consulting agency. My job requires me to travel a lot all over the world. And, as is very common with other business people, I have to carry me with a notebook to deal with business and process documents and data during my travels so that I can maintain good communications with headquarters and my clients.

Thanks to my reliable Fujitsu as well as my effective helper and old friends, I mean, MS office, Outlook….. They are really useful and indispensable if you have been with them for years. Anyway, I need them to work.


However, *** happens. It is last month when I was in Rio, and I had to draft a form of tender at the time. To my great chagrin, I was robed of all my valuables, my watch, my camera, my wallet and my notebook. I hope in 2016 it will be better. Then I contacted my friends there and started to work on the tender, which is the most urgent.

Until then I found how important my Fujitsu and the whole suite of my software are to me. I can almost do nothing on my friends’ computer, there was even not a standard MS office installed, not to say other my frequently used ones, and what’s more, I could not find reference file in my computer.

After this, I am thinking hard, is there a way that I can compress all my own computer system and files in to a USB stick or an external hard disk? In that way, I can just make a backup for my own computer so that when in emergency or my computer is not available, I can easily have access to my own computer system, I mean, my Windows, my desktop, my favorites, my software, my files etc, from other computers just taking a USB or iPOD.

I though I was daydreaming until last Monday when I met one of my clients who also usually go on business trip. For his kindness, he recommended Prayaya V3 to me; he said V3 can carry all of his data, documents, and computer programs into a removable storage device. So he usually goes out even without computer, and only carries a small removable hard disk. what he does is find a computer and do his business on that computer. I doubted about it at first, because I thought that was impossible. But considering all the trouble I had, I decided to have a try on V3.

I downloaded V3 firstly. I found that it was a Virtual Microsoft Windows Operating System with a size of only 6 MB; then installed it on my personal storage device. Then I installed MS 2003 into my V3-enabled USB storage device now.

I also attempted to install my other habitual programs such as MSN, FileZilla, and Firefox in it, all of them run well.

What excites me is that I can connect my V3-enabled USB storage device to the USB port of any Windows PC anywhere and most importantly, I don’t have to worry about the security or privacy. V3 runs on itself and has its own registry, so no trace will be left on the computer you use.

I think I begin to love this miraculous application.

I don’t know exactly what kind of technology it is, but it is really useful for people who need to shift to different places and computers. This is a very convenient way of maintaining your own notebook, your own way of using at fingertips wherever you are.

So this is my amazing experience and I can not help sharing it to you. I hope it will bring your life surprise as well.

The following is a official description of the software, maybe it will be helpful.
Prayaya V3 enables you to create a virtual operating system on your hard disk or any removable storage with most of your favorite software. Then you can carry your own personal system and software with you on a USB flash drive, removable hard disk or iPod device, whether you are using your friends PCs or in a Cyber bar, Prayaya V3 helps you access to the same familiar applications and data that you are used to using. It’s as if you are using your own PC.

All the software that you installed on the Prayaya V3 virtual operating system can work on any windows OS without reinstallation. Prayaya V3 also makes you host system faster and more secure because all the software and files are stored on the virtual system, no trace and files will be left on the host system. Get Prayaya V3 and experience your brand new digital life.

No comments:

Post a Comment